Samael Dyson
Active in XWF
XWF FanBase: Hardly anyone to be honest (booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)
(Where is my roster page?)
Joined: Sat Nov 29 2025
Posts: 130
0
Likes Given: 99
Likes Received: 103 in 51 posts
Hates Given: 4
Hates Received: 2 in 2 posts
Hates Given: 4
Hates Received: 2 in 2 posts
Reputation:
28
X-Bux: ✘500
|
05-14-2026, 06:56 PM
Samael kicks out!
He then notices Bobby in the cask.
Finally got him to shut the fuck up.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bobby Bourbon
Banned
XWF FanBase: The 'cool' kliq fans (booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)
XWF Roster Page
Joined: Thu May 28 2015
Posts: 1,582
765,715
Likes Given: 1,601
Likes Received: 2,609 in 883 posts
Hates Given: 37
Hates Received: 130 in 115 posts
Hates Given: 37
Hates Received: 130 in 115 posts
Reputation:
211
X-Bux: ✘114,000
|
05-14-2026, 09:44 PM
Bobby emerges, wearing a snorkel. He resisted being poisoned by the cask.
"Hey guys, I get it, you're measuring your dicks in car accidents and whatnot, but, seriously, I'm the Television Champion."
"I'm not saying I'm above that shit but I'm definitely above either of y'alls shit, so show some respect since I will go week in, week out, and the only fight on the Xtreme Championship tally is Charlie and Sammy pushing their tongues to each other's assholes every so often, so keep my name out of your shit unless you want my name in your shit quick you little shits."
|
|
|
|
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Bourbon's post:1 user Likes Bobby Bourbon's post
Charlie Nickles (05-14-2026)
|
|
Bobby Bourbon
Banned
XWF FanBase: The 'cool' kliq fans (booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)
XWF Roster Page
Joined: Thu May 28 2015
Posts: 1,582
765,715
Likes Given: 1,601
Likes Received: 2,609 in 883 posts
Hates Given: 37
Hates Received: 130 in 115 posts
Hates Given: 37
Hates Received: 130 in 115 posts
Reputation:
211
X-Bux: ✘114,000
|
05-14-2026, 10:27 PM
"Oh, hey there bud, I forgot to mention.
Bobby holds up the Television Championship.
"Week after week I steal the show, fuck your hallway."
"Shame the Xtreme Title is always Xtreme Rules and thus, more than a fifteen minute long match, otherwise we could go head to head, but we exhibit two very different spectrums of the XWF Universe."
"Really, a spectrum and a scale."
"I'm on the psychopathy scale."
Bobby winks.
|
|
|
|
|
|