Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password? —
Current time: 10-02-2026, 01:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                


X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Backstage 24/7
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Important! WARFARE - BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS - ANNOUNCEMENT - CONCERNING CHARLIE NICKLES
Author Message
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
I’m not a pillar. I’m a problem.
TITLE - Universal Champion



XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)


#1
09-25-2026, 05:29 PM

GRABY

"For anyone wondering…

Spoke to management.

The Universal Championship is officially on the line. 

Unsanctioned street fight.

No rules.

No problem.

well, probably one problem...

...but Charlie already knows about him.

Belt don't change nothing, Charlie. 

It just proves what was already there.

You think it should be yours?

Then come and fuckin' take it!"

UNI

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Frances Marigold (09-25-2026)
Judd Hollow Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - X-treme Champion



XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)


#2
09-25-2026, 06:20 PM

Interesting…

Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
I’m not a pillar. I’m a problem.
TITLE - Universal Champion



XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)


#3
09-25-2026, 07:12 PM

(09-25-2026, 06:20 PM)Judd Hollow Said: Interesting…

”Always am!”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Judd Hollow (09-26-2026)
Charlie Nickles Online
The Nickleman



XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)


#4
09-25-2026, 08:02 PM

Looks like your mind is fading faster than your body, Mikey.

0-3, remember?

[Image: qRPvsfj.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Judd Hollow (09-26-2026)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
I’m not a pillar. I’m a problem.
TITLE - Universal Champion



XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)


#5
09-26-2026, 05:06 AM

(09-25-2026, 08:02 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Looks like your mind is fading faster than your body, Mikey.

0-3, remember?

”Yeah.

0-3.

Good for you.

Now I’m standin’ here with the Universal Title and handin’ you number four.

So if them first three still mean what you keep tellin’ everybody they mean… shouldn’t be much to it, huh?

Come make it 0-4, Charlie.”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (09-26-2026)




Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)