Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password? —
Current time: 10-07-2026, 12:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                


X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I already know the outcome
Author Message
Charlie Nickles Online
The Nickleman



XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)


#1
07-21-2026, 10:05 PM

Its a Charlie Nickles victory! 

Charlie says as he pins the X champion for 3!!!

[Image: qRPvsfj.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post


Messages In This Thread
I already know the outcome - by Charlie Nickles - 07-21-2026, 10:05 PM
RE: I already know the outcome - by JuliaC - 07-22-2026, 01:59 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)