Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password? —
Current time: 10-07-2026, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                


X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
i already know the outcome.
Author Message
Samael Dyson Offline
Active in XWF



XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)


#2
07-21-2026, 03:00 AM

Sam kicks out! Also he is inexplicably doing autographs for some reason...? 

Well if you already knew the outcome, why did you bother? I tell ya what Mr. Outsider Thug, why don't you go outside, around the corner, to McDonalds because I'm sure your shift is about to start! 

Now if you'll excuse me I need to figure out which of the many narcotics I was doing made me think it would be a good idea to do an autograph signing. 

[Image: dJKJzp1.png]
Hate Post Like Post


Messages In This Thread
i already know the outcome. - by John_Black - 07-20-2026, 08:35 PM
RE: i already know the outcome. - by Samael Dyson - 07-21-2026, 03:00 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)