Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password? —
Current time: 10-02-2026, 05:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                


X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with making threads via Iphone
Author Message
Samael Dyson Offline
Active in XWF



XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)


#6
06-17-2026, 04:05 PM

I'd just like to say welcome. But unfortunately I can't help much with your question because I'd rather jam a screwdriver in my eyeball than RP on my phone.

[Image: dJKJzp1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samael Dyson's post:
Judd Hollow (06-17-2026)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with making threads via Iphone - by Samael Dyson - 06-17-2026, 04:05 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)