Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password? —
Current time: 10-06-2026, 06:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                


X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Fae Files
Author Message
Samael Dyson Offline
Active in XWF



XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)


#2
06-04-2026, 03:57 PM

You know, a guy just tries to do some coke in the maintenance closet in peace and....*gestures to all of this*

Sam kicks out. 

"Look Reba....Rummy....Remmy? I'm as besotted with these regular interactions as I'm sure you are, but let's be real. I'm one match away from a briefcase and I'm not losing the championship this way. And try as you might  to pretend these are just meet cutes, I know what you're really after. 

MY PRECIOUS FLUIDS. AND MY TITLE.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A VAMPIRE.

But....heh....it's like whatever at this point. I already proved that I have nothing to fear from Kris at Leap of Faith. He failed to stop me. So I declare you free of Kris' influence forevermore. And furthermore, I actually have an offer for you. 

I don't know if you've heard of the Rollerwhores, but they're my crack team of body guard sluts and I just so happen to have an opening for a vampire Rollerwhore. 

So whaddya say? I mean, you're practically unemployed now so what do you have to lose? Eh?"

[Image: dJKJzp1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samael Dyson's post:
RemiStorm (06-04-2026)


Messages In This Thread
The Fae Files - by RemiStorm - 06-04-2026, 03:27 PM
RE: The Fae Files - by Samael Dyson - 06-04-2026, 03:57 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)