THE ZUCK
XWF FanBase: (.Awaiting user update)
(Where is my roster page?)
Joined: Thu Sep 25 2025
Posts: 2
0
Likes Given: 2
Likes Received: 1 in 1 posts
Hates Given: 1
Hates Received: 4 in 1 posts
Hates Given: 1
Hates Received: 4 in 1 posts
Reputation:
0
X-Bux: ✘0
|
03-20-2026, 02:43 PM
"Ayyyy what's good fam? Just chillin' ya heard? I'm fiddina add some RIZZ to this championship!"
Zuck removes his Meta glasses and hits Dyson with a devastating invasion of privacy!!!
He whispers in Sam's ear:
"I just sold your data to the Chinese, cuz."
And pins him!
1!
2!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Samael Dyson
Active in XWF
XWF FanBase: Hardly anyone to be honest (booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)
(Where is my roster page?)
Joined: Sat Nov 29 2025
Posts: 130
0
Likes Given: 99
Likes Received: 103 in 51 posts
Hates Given: 4
Hates Received: 2 in 2 posts
Hates Given: 4
Hates Received: 2 in 2 posts
Reputation:
28
X-Bux: ✘500
|
03-20-2026, 04:07 PM
Samael kicks out! And with that done, he boots THE ZUCK right in the dick! The Zuck doubles over in pain!
You can sell pictures of my asshole to the Chinese for all I care you fart huffer! In fact, I already did!
|
|
|
|
|
|