Charlie Nickles
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase: Hardcore, psycho fans (cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)
XWF Roster Page
Joined: Wed Jul 22 2020
Posts: 1,335
709,196
Likes Given: 1,636
Likes Received: 1,716 in 677 posts
Hates Given: 114
Hates Received: 75 in 70 posts
Hates Given: 114
Hates Received: 75 in 70 posts
Reputation:
80
X-Bux: ✘8,500
|
07-02-2026, 11:56 PM
Good job tonight with the briefcase, pal!
Charlie walks into Dyson’s locker room uninvited.
Guess you won’t be needing this anymore, huh?
Charlie gently lifts the X title up to his shoulders.
Well, I suppose we do need to make it official…
Charlie gestures for Dyson to lay down so that he may be pinned.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Samael Dyson
Active in XWF
XWF FanBase: Hardly anyone to be honest (booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)
(Where is my roster page?)
Joined: Sat Nov 29 2025
Posts: 130
0
Likes Given: 99
Likes Received: 103 in 51 posts
Hates Given: 4
Hates Received: 2 in 2 posts
Hates Given: 4
Hates Received: 2 in 2 posts
Reputation:
28
X-Bux: ✘500
|
07-03-2026, 02:00 AM
Samael kicks out by refusing to be pinned in the first place. Yeah that works.
Anyway he grabs his belt back out of Charlie's greasy paws and hands it to a nearby Insignificant to be heavily sanitized.
Oh no no no Chuckles. This reign ends when I say it does. Just because I'm now thrumming with potential doesn't mean I'm forgetting the title that brought me there.
Say though, I do have an idea. You've been wanting this so bad for months, why don't you face me for it at Bad Medine? You know, all legitimate like.
Unless you're a bitch that is.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Charlie Nickles
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase: Hardcore, psycho fans (cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)
XWF Roster Page
Joined: Wed Jul 22 2020
Posts: 1,335
709,196
Likes Given: 1,636
Likes Received: 1,716 in 677 posts
Hates Given: 114
Hates Received: 75 in 70 posts
Hates Given: 114
Hates Received: 75 in 70 posts
Reputation:
80
X-Bux: ✘8,500
|
07-03-2026, 05:08 AM
(07-03-2026, 02:00 AM)Samael Dyson Said: Samael kicks out by refusing to be pinned in the first place. Yeah that works.
Anyway he grabs his belt back out of Charlie's greasy paws and hands it to a nearby Insignificant to be heavily sanitized.
Oh no no no Chuckles. This reign ends when I say it does. Just because I'm now thrumming with potential doesn't mean I'm forgetting the title that brought me there.
Say though, I do have an idea. You've been wanting this so bad for months, why don't you face me for it at Bad Medine? You know, all legitimate like.
Unless you're a bitch that is.
Find yourself a tag team partner and let’s make it a four-team dance…with the tag belts, the X title, and the TV title all on the line in one EPIC match!!!
Unless, of course, you’re too much of a pussy to whip your dick out and really put it on the table.
|
|
|
|
|
|